Sunday, June 1, 2008

7, 8, 9...

Months that is! Can you believe that I am almost 10months old? Don't remind mommy as she can't believe I'm growing up so fast! Highlights from the last 3 months:

  • Drinking only from a cup (no bottles for me)
  • Eating real people food with only occasional baby food mixed in (I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches, goldfish crackers, graham crackers, chez-its, waffles, pancakes and crackers)
  • I have 2 teeth--both on the bottom. Teething was NOT fun!
  • I am crawling and pulling up on everything that I possibly can
  • I'm sleeping through the night (although this is really not new, I just wanted to share, ok...brag)
  • I'm saying mama and dada and at times it sounds like I am saying Hi there, All done and Yeah
  • Having tea parties with all my stuffed animals when I am suppose to be napping in my crib
  • Sitting in a big girl car seat instead of the carrier
  • Giving kisses
  • Playing Thomas' piano much to his annoyance
7month pictures


8 month pictures



9 month pictures


9 month stats from visiting Dr. R

No shots because I had a viral rash

Weight: 16 pounds 10oz (can we all say petite???)

Length: 28 1/2 inches

1 comment:

Carrie M. said...

You're a beautiful little girl Clare!