Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sunday, June 1, 2008
No mommy hasn't forgotten about me...she's just been so busy with work and school! She finally has a week off before she starts clinicals so maybe she will finally be able to catch up on my blog. I'm such a big girl now. (Just so everyone knows, mommy is planning on posting at least 10 entries this week so be prepared. They will be going all the way back to March so you might have to scroll down a bit to see the ones from then) I hope you enjoy catching up on my life and as always please leave me comments. I love seeing who all reads my blog and where they are located!
Here's the shortened version of his story. Trish had been having really bad heartburn for the last couple days but no other real problems. She bought a BP cuff...just because and got some high blood pressures at home but just thought it was because it was the wrong size cuff. Another friend encouraged her to call her OB which she did on Thursday. They had her come in and her blood pressure was 164/114 and she was spilling protein. She earned herself immediate admittance to the hospital. They attempted to keep her pregnant for at least 48 hours in order for the steroids for lung maturity to maximize. She made it 45 hours before she got an awful headache, blurred vision, stomach pains and increased swelling. Delivery was imminent. She delivered Saturday May 31st at 11:22 am. Robbie weighs a whopping 1 pound 7 ounces. Mommy Trish and Robbie are doing well now. As Trish said today when mommy went to visit, it's been an uneventful 24 hours and that is exactly what they need. You can read more of Trish's story on her blog. I linked it above. Please pray for Robbie, Trish and David. They will have a lot of ups and downs.
Months that is! Can you believe that I am almost 10months old? Don't remind mommy as she can't believe I'm growing up so fast! Highlights from the last 3 months:
- Drinking only from a cup (no bottles for me)
- Eating real people food with only occasional baby food mixed in (I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches, goldfish crackers, graham crackers, chez-its, waffles, pancakes and crackers)
- I have 2 teeth--both on the bottom. Teething was NOT fun!
- I am crawling and pulling up on everything that I possibly can
- I'm sleeping through the night (although this is really not new, I just wanted to share, ok...brag)
- I'm saying mama and dada and at times it sounds like I am saying Hi there, All done and Yeah
- Having tea parties with all my stuffed animals when I am suppose to be napping in my crib
- Sitting in a big girl car seat instead of the carrier
- Giving kisses
- Playing Thomas' piano much to his annoyance
9 month stats from visiting Dr. R
No shots because I had a viral rash
Weight: 16 pounds 10oz (can we all say petite???)
Length: 28 1/2 inches