Thursday, November 29, 2007

Updates

It has been such a busy month for me. Mommy went back to work and I have been learning so many new things. I love to roll from my belly to my back, I have definitely found my hands and love putting them into my mouth, I love laughing at daddy's jokes even though they really aren't funny and I LOVE talking to mommy, daddy, Thomas and whoever else will listen to me. (See my video below)

Earlier this month, mommy and I went to a baby shower for mommy's cousin and I was so good! I also met mommy's great aunts Haley and Judy and her second cousin, Connie at the baby shower. I can't wait for baby Mason to arrive. The holidays will be so much fun with someone else my age to play with!!!

My first thanksgiving was great! Mommy, Daddy, Thomas, Grandma and I all went to Aunt Donna's house and almost everyone was there (everyone except Kate, Josh and Bryce :( ) I made sure to get some beauty sleep on the way there. Once we got there, I fooled mommy and daddy into thinking that I would sleep through dinner because no sooner then they sat down I woke up and wanted out of my card seat. Chris my godfather got me out and held me for awhile while mommy and daddy were eating. I didn't understand why they got to eat and I didn't so as soon as mommy was done,I got to eat too! Everyone got to hold me and I was such a good girl. Once I started getting tired though I only wanted mommy but after my little siesta, I was good as new. I can't wait until I get to see everyone again!

Remember awhile back mommy talking about the sleep lady? Well mommy started me on a routine and it is going so well. Mommy can't stop thanking Heather for introducing her to Kim West. My routine goes something like this:

  • 7:30 wake up and eat
  • 9:30 nap
  • 11:30 lunch
  • 1:00 nap
  • 3:30 snack
  • 6:00 dinner and nap
  • 9:00 snack and bedtime
For the last week or so I have been sleeping from 9pm-7:30am and sometimes only waking because I lost Piglet (my pacifier) but other nights I sleep straight through the night. Mommy knows me sleeping through the night might not last but she loves getting her sleep now!

Hopefully things will calm down some and I will update my blog more often.

No comments: