Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So much catching up...

I have so much blogging to catch up on but NO pictures to show for it. You see, our digital camera broke earlier this week and we hadn't downloaded the pictures yet. I took the media card to good ole Walgreens to make a CD however because there were video files on it, they couldn't make a CD. :( The manager told me she would try to play around with it, but couldn't make any promises. However have no fear, the new digital camera arrived today (my early birthday present). Pictures will be forthcoming, but until then...bear with me as I recount the last couple weeks.

Clare has been a busy girl the last couple of weeks! She's been growing like a weed. She is *starting* to get a routine of sorts. At night I can usually count on her going to bed between 9:30 and 10, waking for a feeding sometime between 3 and 5 and sleeping until 7 or 8 depending on how soon Thomas wakes her up. Morning naps are still hit and miss but her first afternoon naptime is around noon and then again around 5 or 6. Clare loves to smile at her brother and she is starting to babble so much more...we even think she is singing along sometimes to Daddy's classical music. (GO FIGURE! :) )

Clare is also learning to love the camera...she should afterall since she has had pictures taken every 2 weeks (!) so far! We had a friend of mine come 2 weeks ago and take pictures for fun and practice so I'll post those when we get them. Today we had her 2 month pictures taken so be on the lookout for those soon. For all of you that wanted a good picture of her christening gown, I think we got it.

I'll post some fun pictures soon.

No comments: