Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Positive Pregnancy Test!

Hi little one...it's your mommy. Mommy hasn't been feeling very good the last couple days so this morning she took a pregnancy test and guess what? It was positive! So here's the beginning of your life as we know it.

After I saw that the test was positive, I climbed back into bed and told daddy that I had an early Christmas present for him. I shined the flashlight on the test and showed him. He was definitely excited, but teased and said he already knew because of how I had been feeling. Silly daddy!

I waited until Dr. Collins' office was open and called and scheduled my first appointment with her. I'm also getting some extra bloodwork drawn because I want to make sure you stick and my body knows what to do. I'm going tomorrow to Quest.

I'm so excited!

No comments: